Skip to content
Just added to your cart
View cart (
Flipping With Color
Gold Liquid Patina AKA Golden Ticket
8 OZ SAMPLE
8 OZ SAMPLE - Sold out
Quantity must be 1 or more
Adding product to your cart
Gold Metallic patina is for adding an a shimmery gold sheen over your surface,it can be used as a translucent accent or a made stronger with added coats.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
TOP COAT +
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
Back to DIY FINISHES
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.